Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Smashing Magazine

If you are just starting out in web development, or are an expert, and want some great articles on improving your skills. I suggest you look at the articles on Smashing Magazine.com. They have articles ranging from coding, design, mobile, graphics, ux design, and wordpress! All of their articles that I have read have been amazing in helping me be a better web developer. Some of my favorite articles come from the coding and ux design sections.

Smashing magazine is constantly updating and adding new articles to their site. This is great because you can keep up to date on all the new web trends that are out there. I like how smashing magazine has different people write their articles so you can get a variety of perspectives on one subject. I also believe if you are interested you can write your own article for smashing magazine to publish. So go have a look at smashing magazine and see what you learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment